Monday, October 22, 2007

Autumn is Best.

I went for a little stroll yesterday. 75 degrees & Sunny on October 21st in Wisconsin is certainly not normal. My favorite time of day is just as the sun is starting to set - this time of year its around 4-530ish and everything gets that warm glowy color & its so beautiful. I love the way the light comes through the trees and the world just looks and feels happy. I was walking through the park near Lake Michigan and there were so many people out just laying in the grass, playing frisbee, flying kites, tossing footballs and those just strolling along..like me. The other things I love about when the weather starts to get cold include sweaters, apple cider, the smell of people burning wood in their fireplaces, cozing up with someone special and patiently waiting for winter to come.

No comments: